Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this garbage ass parchment be playing a role? This stuff doesn’t seem to be what i would compare to a parchment paper like oil slick stuff so wondering if paper is absorbing part of what wants to come out! I have no f-ing clue tho
View attachment 1659235

Def can’t apply any more pressure!
Are your plates heating to the correct temp?

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Pinky this is a possible sign of serious heart problems, I would get a doctor involved if you already have not.

Yes, think about what is going on, the plant will only take in a small amount of nutrients compared to the water it uses and transpires into the air. I have had plants use well over a gallon of water a day. Removing the water from the reservoir will concentrate the remaining nutrient ions causing the measured PPM to rise sometimes dramatically. This will present a solution to the plants on the next fertigation that can be much too high and will burn or even kill the plant. You want to replace ALL of the water the plants are using, this will prevent the concentration of ions. Now you will be able to watch the PPM of the solution go down as the plants use them. Without expensive lab equipment you cannot know which ions are being used up. This is why I recommend a reservoir change after a 100 PPM drop. Depending on the nutrient line you are using this can get quite expensive and the reason I spent so much time developing a schedule with the least expensive nutrients I could find.

:goodluck:
So I should be letting the runoff drain into the rez and then top of with plain water to get to the original water line in my rez? For example I filled fresh rez today with 12 gallons. I feed 4 gallons a day and end up with about 2 gallons of runoff. So the 2 gallons of runoff back into the rez and add 2 gallons of fresh water to get me back up 12 gallons in the rez :pass:

either way, u def need weed that'z......u guessed -> m o i s t :biggrin: ppp
Need to give it one o deez

1705266667651.gif

What kind is it? I used some Reynolds kitchen stuff the other day and it worked great
The bargain shit from ALDI! Guess i need to go dig out some jars that have boveda in them! Also grab IR gun and check plate temps! First i need some blue dream dabs! :eyebrows::lildab::pighug:

View attachment 1659221View attachment 1659222

Ok pointers people! My first attempt wound up with a pile of toasted weed and no rosin! What did i do wrong or what do i do differently! Yall know i am too impatient to watch a 30min video so quick pointers would be appreciated! I have no clue what i am doing just smooshing shit and watching a timer and it ain’t working so well! :shrug::doh::rofl:

View attachment 1659233
On first glance doesn't look like you pressed it hard enough. Not like you have to worry about a blowout so press that sucker! Not sure how big that nug is either but if it was an airy bud without alot of resin on it that could be another reason. Just my 2 cents. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back