Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't raise the heat just the pressure

For starters there's one of your problems :doh::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stuff thats in there I don’t think i could put any more pressure on it! Diff strain same result but equally as dry! Guess we shall see! Gonna leave it smooshed 5 min and see whats what!

Stuff thats in there I don’t think i could put any more pressure on it! Diff strain same result but equally as dry! Guess we shall see! Gonna leave it smooshed 5 min and see whats what!

Don't know unless you try squish the shit out of it. Try getting a smaller surface area by pressing by hand first. Also are you letting it warmup before applying pressure bring the plates down so it's starts to compress the weed and leave it for a minute after a min then apply pressure SLOWLY until you can't press any more :headbang:

Don't know unless you try squish the shit out of it. Try getting a smaller surface area by pressing by hand first. Also are you letting it warmup before applying pressure bring the plates down so it's starts to compress the weed and leave it for a minute after a min then apply pressure SLOWLY until you can't press any more :headbang:
This gonna be Mark after pressing that dry ass weed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1705265491917.gif

So no luck! I took the smash piles from both attempts and made into 1 pile that i am now smashing again! Guess 5 min once more! :shrug:
I wrote this 5 min ago but forgot to post! Times almost up now!

Put some ass behind it son lmfao
I think i would need to basically lift myself up using the handle to put any more pressure on it! Surprised dust clouds haven’t shout out the sides of these buds! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back