Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does it weigh? are we talking about a gram or a eighth?
Lmao def not an 8th! Prob 2.5g shriveled up into .8g or something like that! :haha::crying:

JK but def no 8th prob g or more tho!

Lmao def not an 8th! Prob 2.5g shriveled up into .8g or something like that! :haha::crying:

I think this is a ploy by dabpress to get me to upgrade to that 12 ton! I may just fall for it too! :shrug::eyebrows::cooldance::lildab:

either way, u def need weed that'z......u guessed -> m o i s t :biggrin: ppp

Could this garbage ass parchment be playing a role? This stuff doesn’t seem to be what i would compare to a parchment paper like oil slick stuff so wondering if paper is absorbing part of what wants to come out! I have no f-ing clue tho
image.jpg

Def can’t apply any more pressure!

I think this is a ploy by dabpress to get me to upgrade to that 12 ton! I may just fall for it too! :shrug::eyebrows::cooldance::lildab:

You get out what you put in. If you’re using neglected bud, it’s going to affect the end result. I know for a fact 4 T is enough to extract excellent rosin.

If all of your bud is that dry, you’ll need 90 micron bags filled. The lack of moisture will diminish final yield…… and I wouldn’t get my hopes up in the taste department…

Could this garbage ass parchment be playing a role? This stuff doesn’t seem to be what i would compare to a parchment paper like oil slick stuff so wondering if paper is absorbing part of what wants to come out! I have no f-ing clue tho
View attachment 1659235

What kind is it? I used some Reynolds kitchen stuff the other day and it worked great

View attachment 1659235

It's not the paper.. Are you having to hold the press from tipping over cause you're pressing so hard? :toke::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back