Status
Not open for further replies.
This song hit so hard the first time I herd it. I was in a battle with heroin. It almost won. Now in February Ill be 2 years clean from it. Never thought Id go more then a month or two with out doing it. Now Im going on 2 years. Still dont think I could say no if it was in my face. So long as I dont put myself in that situation ill be saying this next year only 3 years clean.

Last edited:
Canadians dogs aren't pussies.....they demand walkies regardless of temperature. We only made 2.2 kilometers before we frosted up.
20240111_115718.jpg
20240111_122157.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO

I missed the townhall last night because the dishwasher is leaking water from the valve bodies. This old Kenmore lasted 23 years. Too bad their quality is not what it used to be. It looks like LG is the best in the price range I am willing to spend. I ain't going to last 23 years so.......... Shopping I will go............... Ms. MOG says the only way we are spending over 1K is if it puts the dishes away :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We had a storm cell pass over last night and got .2" in a minute, then gone. Clear as a bell this morning and no damage.

This song hit so hard the first time I herd it. I was in a battle with heroin. It almost won. Now in February Ill be 2 years clean from it. Never thought Id go more then a month or two with out doing it. Now Im going on 2 years. Still dont think I could say no if it was in my face. So long as I dont put myself in that situation ill be saying this next year only 3 years clean.

They say after 2 years the chance for relapse drops tremendously so keep it up brother we are here for you! I hit my 2 years sober last month but I was on meth or high doses of Adderall for about 4 years so I feel you on that "never thought I would stop" thing. Before that I was doing anything and everything that wasn't a downer, it was the only way I knew how to deal with shit. Glad to hear you are doing good and feeling better!
You need this song in your life, hit me good when I was dealing with urges or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back