Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Frank and the gang :smokeout:not feeling very good today went to work and left early feel like I got run over by a truck, fever, and vomit feeling. So I came home to just chill out and rest this off :toke::lildab::pass:

:pass:

MedCzech’s ManCave

Quick Update Day 14

Just a couple photos for you guys who haven’t stopped into the grow…

IMG_0017.jpeg

All quite happy and enjoying the environment. Lowered my ppfd to approximately 190 from 250 in previous grows, and I am seeing benefits. The Mephisto genetics really seem to be a little more sensitive, or my lights are slightly different than I was used to.

Either way, they look very healthy.

IMG_0019.jpeg

This little beauty is going to be some nice herb. Looks like an indica dominant phenotype. 🤩
Called Laughing Gas, going to be gassy up in here at harvest time.

IMG_0020.jpeg

This is one of my favorite strains. Orange Biscuit- A super orange 🍊 inhale and then come the cookies 🍪 on the exhale. Really nice terps for you flavor chasers out there, plus she’s a nice Sativa energizing strain too. Great with coffee in the morning.

Last edited:
Morning Frank and the gang :smokeout:not feeling very good today went to work and left early feel like I got run over by a truck, fever, and vomit feeling. So I came home to just chill out and rest this off :toke::lildab::pass:

Try some sour patch kids. Hear it cures all kinds of stuff! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope ya feel better!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back