Status
Not open for further replies.
I musta been empathetic cuz I woke up after a dream about chocolate.

If I have chocolate..........:bighug:...you have chocolate....what do you want first.........?

They were sold out of sour snakes....but Ive got some other Sours...if you want an appetiser........:crisps:....

I've been looking around/ researchin for some cuz I miss it... Nothing really like it that ive found. Very special flavor and feeling
Sounds promising 🧡🧡🧡
I did order some extras to see if I could find a super-strong phenotype and carefully take some cuttings from it.

image.jpg

Doing well my friend…… having coffee and dabs, before I head out to walk the dog :headbang::pass:

Hopefully you can get your meds sorted before withdrawal starts…. Benzo withdrawals suck..

I’ve had a walk with the dog 2 times today, will go out soon for a short walk to let her do her needs, just some chit-chat here before.

I’ll get my meds tomorrow, so I will be allright. These particular ones are not so strong, it’s way worse with the XanaX - so I stay away from those even if they do the job better, for the moment.

I grew some GDP about a decade ago, from clone. Really awesome meds!! :pass:

Do you think she’s suitable for a SOG? My plan was do germ a couple more then a few and pick the two best ones and let the other ones finish in 1 gal pots filled with coco.

How was your experience growing her - the veg and bloom-phase? Is she explosive or slow? 😀

Do you think she’s suitable for a SOG? My plan was do germ a couple more then a few and pick the two best ones and let the other ones finish in 1 gal pots filled with coco.

How was your experience growing her - the veg and bloom-phase? Is she explosive or slow? 😀
She’s a heavy indica…..so short and bushy plants are the norm. You could sog her, if you can keep humidity levels in check…. She doesn’t like high humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back