Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN.........we are officially in the deep freeze.....-30 C here with strong winds. Good day to curl up next to the fire. Have to take the wife for a doctor appointment this morning and then It's hibernation mode. Stay warm folks :coffee:

Good morning my friend, how are you? :d5: :pass:

I’m doing okey Frank, just had some Asian food (ready to go box - microwave) and doing some laundry.

Run out of my subscribed medicine yesterday (Diazepam), despite not eaten any today I’m feeling pretty good. Went to the gym earlier and had a really good rush of good feelings afterwards.

How about you?

Good morning, good day and good afternoon guys ☕

Anyone grown GDP (Grand Daddy Purple) before? :greenthumb:
I've been looking around/ researchin for some cuz I miss it... Nothing really like it that ive found. Very special flavor and feeling

I’m doing okey Frank, just had some Asian food (ready to go box - microwave) and doing some laundry.

Run out of my subscribed medicine yesterday (Diazepam), despite not eaten any today I’m feeling pretty good. Went to the gym earlier and had a really good rush of good feelings afterwards.

How about you?
Doing well my friend…… having coffee and dabs, before I head out to walk the dog :headbang::pass:

Hopefully you can get your meds sorted before withdrawal starts…. Benzo withdrawals suck..

uckin on sugar free Werther's to try n satisfy atm :crying:

:crying: The Only Sweet thing we had in the house last night was desicated coconut......I ate the sultanas already.....:biggrin:....

so I Tried a little nibble out of desperation....................................................all I can say is without sugar and chocoate...it does Not taste like a Bounty Bar.......however much I Imagined..........:crying:

Last edited:
Got these yesterday -

image.jpg

Not sure if the seeds from Seedstockers or Royal Queen Seeds are feminized or autofem….

The ones in the small jar I made last year, they are fully autos.

Here is the mother….

And props to Linda Seeds for a fast order and a fantastic costumer-service.

Last edited:
Good Morning AFN.........we are officially in the deep freeze.....-30 C here with strong winds. Good day to curl up next to the fire. Have to take the wife for a doctor appointment this morning and then It's hibernation mode. Stay warm folks :coffee:
Good morning my friend :pass: I heard if you smoke ten joints in a row you’ll hallucinate summer time for the next half hour. Worth a shot, on a day like today…..:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back