Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzo withdrawals suck..
1704991199239.gif

If i ran outta my xanax early quite often right about 48hrs from my last pill it would make me have a seizure! Quit them things as soon as realized they were what was causing them cuz it can be a side effect of withdrawal in some people and i am one of them people! :shrug: :nono:

Got these yesterday -

View attachment 1658627

Not sure if the seeds from Seedstockers or Royal Queen Seeds are feminized or autofem….

The ones in the small jar I made last year, they are fully autos.

Here is the mother….

View attachment 1658628

And props to Linda Seeds for a fast order and a fantastic costumer-service.
Uhhhh that packaging looks suspect AF! Why would it not be in packaging breeder distributes them in and instead in some weird ass Linda branded packaging? They could technically have stuck anything in there and slapped that company’s name and strain name on the nonsense sticker on the front! Yet another reason I haven’t ordered from there! :shrug::goodluck:

@Fermented_Fruitz Gro Bro saw that you did a pad replacement on the ride. Hold your hand by all the wheels feeling for heat after a drive to make sure a caliper didn't hang up. :coffee2:
Winter showed up :toke:View attachment 1658647
They are good buddy! The pads on back that i changed were at the point of squeaking but got em changed before any grinding started and now working great and back to not making any noise! Thanks tho homeskillet! :d5:

Also to those who mentioned the whole c clamp thing yesterday the caliper piston twisting in and not just being pressed in like front calipers is because of it being 4 wheel disk brakes and it having an integrated parking brake obviously on the rear tires! :thumbsup:

Uhhhh that packaging looks suspect AF! Why would it not be in packaging breeder distributes them in and instead in some weird ass Linda branded packaging? They could technically have stuck anything in there and slapped that company’s name and strain name on the nonsense sticker on the front! Yet another reason I haven’t ordered from there! :shrug::goodluck:

I’m doing a journal with Linda Seeds GDP - feminized seeds and not the ones from Seedstockers/Royal Queen Seeds this time.

However i totally agree with you, why not use the original label?
I’ll just send them a mail and ask, it’s no biggie - I fully trust Linda Seeds, Seedstockers and Royal Queen Seeds and a whole more companies out there - if there was any faulty/dirty players not fallowing the “rules”, everyone would be aware of it and reject that company :2cents:

Btw - The seeds from RQS and SS were freebies that came with the order, which I appreciate very much.

Got some pots today (see pic) and i reckon the size will be enough for my multiple small plants. But I must admit that it really tingles in me to grow a few plants - but way bigger.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I’m doing a journal with Linda Seeds GDP - feminized seeds and not the ones from Seedstockers/Royal Queen Seeds this time.

However i totally agree with you, why not use the original label?
I’ll just send them a mail and ask, it’s no biggie - I fully trust Linda Seeds, Seedstockers and Royal Queen Seeds and a whole more companies out there - if there was any faulty/dirty players not fallowing the “rules”, everyone would be aware of it and reject that company :2cents:

Got some pots today (see pic) and i reckon the size will be enough for my multiple small plants. But I must admit that it really tingles in me to grow a few plants - but way bigger.

View attachment 1658648
I will have to check the baggie but had someone send me a bunch of photo seeds he had made using reversal spray and one he sent was GDP! I know he only ran name brand breeders like in house genetics and sensi seeds but can’t remember who gdp was from! They are definitely photo but can’t remember if they are fems or regs! If regs i will save a male for pollen when i run it!

Also as far as Linda seeds i guess u can call me picky but i ain’t wasting time or space on some seedbanks white label seeds! No telling who actually bred them and what method used! U know reputable breeders select males and females based off qualities and traits and breed them together vs some place selling bulk seeds cheap where u know they are just doing random open pollination where it all just gets mixed up and u get what u get! That shit ain’t for me but like i said I ain’t hurting for seeds or smoke so i can be picky as to what i grow!

I will have to check the baggie but had someone send me a bunch of photo seeds he had made using reversal spray and one he sent was GDP! I know he only ran name brand breeders like in house genetics and sensi seeds but can’t remember who gdp was from! They are definitely photo but can’t remember if they are fems or regs! If regs i will save a male for pollen when i run it!

Also as far as Linda seeds i guess u can call me picky but i ain’t wasting time or space on some seedbanks white label seeds! No telling who actually bred them and what method used! U know reputable breeders select males and females based off qualities and traits and breed them together vs some place selling bulk seeds cheap where u know they are just doing random open pollination where it all just gets mixed up and u get what u get! That shit ain’t for me but like i said I ain’t hurting for seeds or smoke so i can be picky as to what i grow!

I’m not going into a discussion/argument with you whether they are good or not - we will just have to see the results by themselves - The germ-rate, differences in phenotypes and how they perform overall and if there is males or something else that could be seen as negative.

Me - I’m looking forward to this and believe we will have a full tent of buds 🧡.
So once I start the diary you are more then welcomed to join to see if their seeds are SHIT
or if they indeed are a massive HIT for a cheap price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back