Status
Not open for further replies.
They say after 2 years the chance for relapse drops tremendously so keep it up brother we are here for you! I hit my 2 years sober last month but I was on meth or high doses of Adderall for about 4 years so I feel you on that "never thought I would stop" thing. Before that I was doing anything and everything that wasn't a downer, it was the only way I knew how to deal with shit. Glad to hear you are doing good and feeling better!
You need this song in your life, hit me good when I was dealing with urges or whatever.

Thanks for the rep brother. Yeah The urges have definitely slowed down a shit ton. I i hardly even drink anymore. Smoke weed and some shrooms here and there. Good song man Ill be putting to on the playlist. good feeling to say that. Cant wait till I can say it next year. And the year after that And so on. Your guys help means alot and has definitely helped me in my dark times. Glad to hear your clean to brother. Awesome job keep it up. You got a great family that drugs can not replace. Keep it up my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back