Status
Not open for further replies.
This song hit so hard the first time I herd it. I was in a battle with heroin. It almost won. Now in February Ill be 2 years clean from it. Never thought Id go more then a month or two with out doing it. Now Im going on 2 years. Still dont think I could say no if it was in my face. So long as I dont put myself in that situation ill be saying this next year only 3 years clean.

Good on ya mate, I've never been there, but know that kicking that stuff is hard. I hope that this time next year, you tell us that you are still good, and the cravings are even lower. Good luck with it, and congratulations for getting off the big one. :worship::worship:

Spent all afternoon rebuilding my toilet lol

Damn thing started leaking…so I guess it was time to rebuild.

These projects always take much, much longer because of my stupid back injury….. work 5 minutes, take 10 off….otherwise my hands go numb and become basically useless :doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But, in the end, success was achieved….. no longer is it moist where it should be dry :rofl::rofl:

Morning Frank and the gang :smokeout:not feeling very good today went to work and left early feel like I got run over by a truck, fever, and vomit feeling. So I came home to just chill out and rest this off :toke::lildab::pass:
Sorry you are under the weather mate. There is a lot of stuff going around at the moment, and not just covid. Flu is going gangbusters, as is RSV, and of course all the usual colds. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Spent all afternoon rebuilding my toilet lol

Damn thing started leaking…so I guess it was time to rebuild.

These projects always take much, much longer because of my stupid back injury….. work 5 minutes, take 10 off….otherwise my hands go numb and become basically useless :doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But, in the end, success was achieved….. no longer is it moist where it should be dry :rofl::rofl:
Been a while since I heard that word without a response from someone here. Now let me think, who might that be? :crying:

Thanks @Heart of flowers . Imma look around, still haven't ordered anything, Ill prolly wait a month then make an uninformed split second decision per usual :biggrin:

I’ll ‘bout the same.. always make last call decisions. But next run I’ll go with some new expensive American 🇺🇸 seeds.

1705009214304.gif

You guys ever watch the movie Officespace? You know how Peter fucks up his TPS reports and has to hear from 7 different bosses?

This morning I skipped a meeting that I quite frankly find to be a massive waste of my time. The lady that runs it is at best incompetent. And its just a half hour of her mispronouncing Indian names and asking who works in India and who is a local contractor. The same thing, every time. Instead of adding notes to her spreadsheet about it. So it takes 3 times as long every time than if she would just take some notes on who is here and who is there.

Then I had 3 separate people ask me why I wasn't there.

And of course Indian people can't be direct. Its "Blue_Dreamer....I have a concern....do you not have the planning meeting on your calendar?"

Just ask why I wasn't there, stop beating around the damn bush.

Then into a review meeting with 2 of the 3 that asked why I no showed to the last meeting. Where again, they had to discuss that I should have been in that call.

They they asked why I seemed to be in a bad mood.
Hell can be the people ya gotta work with. Bloody frustrating at times, I have been there, but happily not for quite a while now. I got in trouble more than once for my resistance to unproductive meetings, back when I was employed. One of the huge advantages of retirement is that I get to choose my company. And my meetings (very bloody few I can tell you).:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back