Status
Not open for further replies.
No bullshit i came out from Kroger from pulling a 10 item order and about 10+ employees were in the parking lot pointing up admiring the snow and I couldn’t see shit unless standing under one of the lights in parking lot! 1 swipe of the windshield wipers cleared the entire years snowfall! :shrug::haha::rofl:

No bullshit i came out from Kroger from pulling a 10 item order and about 10+ employees were in the parking lot pointing up admiring the snow and I couldn’t see shit unless standing under one of the lights in parking lot! 1 swipe of the windshield wipers cleared the entire years snowfall! :shrug::haha::rofl:
Oh and about 50yds outta the parking lot it was over and done with! Not a single flake at my house tho only by the store and thats like 20min from me!

It was a light year here too still measure by the feet though :doh::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pretty lame cuz i like snow! Used to spend Christmas in Michigan growing up so everyone around me is driving like a granny in the snow around here and i am weaving thru cars like its any other day! :shrug::crying:

1710618699731.gif

It's funny how that works for me it's inevitable we're getting snow at snow point in the year If I don't put it on we get snow early :doh::snow1: I mean I'm also hasitant to take it off cause we've had plenty of late march storms :condom:
Still got a couple more weeks before I put the snowblower away here. Probably done snowing but never know. Every night this week is still below freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back