Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some grocery shopping with my aunt then got a call from the boss to go to the shop take care of the animals n a few things. Getting paid in dabs n a $25 gift card to buy seeds. Well alright :grin:
$25 huh??

1710614303214.gif

2 seeds that is! :yeah::crying:

I thought about making gdt with the pucks….. but decided against it because I don’t know how the filter bags will react with the solvent properties of the alcohol…. But I imagine the possibility exists of some leaching.

I tend to overthink things sometimes :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Pretty sure @Mañ'O'Green said the tincture from pucks is absolutely disgusting sludge that tastes like garbage and takes a shitload of work to put it into a recipe where u can somewhat mask the flavor!

Pretty sure @Mañ'O'Green said the tincture from pucks is absolutely disgusting sludge that tastes like garbage and takes a shitload of work to put it into a recipe where u can somewhat mask the flavor!
Ah! I do remember that, now that you mention it. It made pretty green butter, but it’s nice and strong so I ain’t complaining.

Thanks for reminding me amigro :pass: :bump:

Ah! I do remember that, now that you mention it. It made pretty green butter, but it’s nice and strong so I ain’t complaining.

Thanks for reminding me amigro :pass: :bump:
Prob could make tincture with it for an amateur but the strength we would want it is where shit gets murky! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back