Status
Not open for further replies.
I mowed mine in the wind yesterday so I could take advantage of the rain today. First time I mowed a lawn since I sold my house in Maine :jump: :pass:

we had a good rain a couple nitez ago, so the grass is def comin up in placez now....u know, the "tuft" thing :doh:....wanted to get it done today, cuz it'z gonna cool down next couple dayz, but it'z jus too damn windy, period :nono: ppp

Been running mine a couple weeks they are nice super quiet. You can adjust the oscillation angle now too from wide to narrow. Plus the adjustment buttons aren’t moving when your trying to push them looks like they changed quite a bit besides the mount

View attachment 1671842
View attachment 1671843
I have 3 old ones i need 3 new ones my problem is no printer for the dam labels !

I have 3 old ones i need 3 new ones my problem is no printer for the dam labels !

What do you mean AC doesn't require you do anything just send them the rhos number(little orange tag on the fan) and your shipping info. I still have all my old fans I'm up to 6 and only have paid for 2 :headbang:

Now the vivosun aero fan I have I had to have replaced and they wanted the old one back but sent me a new one first with return label :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back