Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife said to me this morning I need take off the snowblower and put the mower deck on the mower :doh: :joy:
Funny story, last snow ‘round here… the wifey buys me an electric shovel.
Suffice to say it has NOT snowed since. (Not a complaint, ill gladly test it next season!) i consoder it as ‘paying for itself’ this year in that, I did not even need to charge it. so no vampire electric costs for a season aint bad!

Funny story, last snow ‘round here… the wifey buys me an electric shovel.
Suffice to say it has NOT snowed since. (Not a complaint, ill gladly test it next season!) i consoder it as ‘paying for itself’ this year in that, I did not even need to charge it. so no vampire electric costs for a season aint bad!

It's funny how that works for me it's inevitable we're getting snow at snow point in the year If I don't put it on we get snow early :doh::snow1: I mean I'm also hasitant to take it off cause we've had plenty of late march storms :condom:

It's funny how that works for me it's inevitable we're getting snow at snow point in the year If I don't put it on we get snow early :doh::snow1: I mean I'm also hasitant to take it off cause we've had plenty of late march storms :condom:
I think this years snowfall for my area was measured in individual flakes! :shrug::rofl::snow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back