Status
Not open for further replies.
Daylight savings time really hurts the next day. You cant fool me, getting up at 4 vs 5 is a big diffeence. I can already feel that it's going to be an early night.

They shoulda set it to change Friday night so u have the weekend to adjust!

Imagine going back to the day of Apollo 11 landing and showing people a high definition space settle launch on this.....................

It would be "Scanner Time"
tenor.gif

Yep! All the dirt here is red….. Dude looks like a ginger after rolling in it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Don't forget 80% of Virginia! Red clay/red mud!

Yeah...the only place I have seen soil that colour is Cyprus...they grow great potatoes......and you can tell them by the red soil dust left on them......:pass:

Stan needs to give Jeremy of BAS some of his girls like Daz did!

Don't forget 80% of Virginia! Red clay/red mud!

Tell me about it... Now that it is legal to grow up to four plants here I would LOVE to do the outdoor thing.... I just cant justify buying soil to grow outdoors. Might as well just pot the stuff up and stick it in the tent.

Yeah...the only place I have seen soil that colour is Cyprus...they grow great potatoes......and you can tell them by the red soil dust left on them......:pass:
Maui soil is red too. Here's how they plant the sugar cane, with a black poly hose down each row. The Maui Wowie grows just fine in between the rows:
Maui_red_soil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back