Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you got to put the weed in the coconut and drink it all up.

1710189109034.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green ...:bighug:....

Hope you enjoyed your meatloaf.........:headbang:
I slept right through the alarm this morning :yoinks: somehow the volume on the clock radio got turned to zero. Ms. MOG called me an hour after I should have been there with her coffee. Needless to say I was late today :haha:

The meat loaf was very good indeed. I never make them the same, because I use what is on hand except for the meat and frozen vegetables. I started putting mixed frozen vegetables in my meat loaf because for all of my early college years I only had one pot and one disposable foil pan that got used many times before it died from a leak. The pot was busy with mashed potatoes so there was no place to cook the vegetables - into the meat loaf they went. It turns out I really like what it does to/for the texture of the loaf and the mouth feel. The flavors can vary widely based on what frozen vegetable you are using. I often use Asparagus Stir Fry mix.

We will have meat loaf sandwiches for linner today. Any remaining will be frozen and vacuum sealed. I just throw it in a pot of boiling water later to reheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back