Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink coffee, but may need some for this time change

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 10.32.07 AM.png

Putting that new little one hitter to work this morning, that Cured RUCU CUCU is really really smooooooooth!

And remember, that'with a little one hitter. I bet I could get gigantic clouds out of ice bong.

She's definitely among the smoothest that I've grown. Some of that just has to be strain related. Yes this dry was a bit longer than my normal dries, but my dries normally exceed 14 days this time of the year. In the summer the area that I have to dry I can get just about 14 days Is the limit.

Got a little bit of cobbing "dip" goin' on. I didn't weigh it this time, I just Sliced it a little thinner than the last time. So hopefully this won't be a really super long ride, but a fun one.

Using the cobbing as kind of like a tobacco dip, you can feel the effects beginning fairly quickly. Well, you can feel the effects of a chew a tobacco pretty quickly, so why not cannabis?
Well, the fermenting, definitely decarboxylates the cannabis! :headbang: :headbang:

Ty @Mossy for the snow day reps… although it’s not snowing anymore… more the wind that a surveyor has to look out for. Branches and trees seem to succumb to gravity in these conditions… usually all stealthy like a ninja! lol sometimes they make a sound, sometimes no sound til your laying down taking a forced nap!

Don't forget 80% of Virginia! Red clay/red mud!
I've only raced on payment in Virginia! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang:

Out of Mississippi, Texas or Georgia of who has the slickest red clay slick sliding slimey crap................ I'd really had to say Georgia, but with the slimmest of margins!

Kind of like the difference between 5 minute old Owl poop and 10 minute old Owl poop..................................Both are slick AF!:eyebrows::biggrin::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back