Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing people offload old grow equipment on unsuspecting newbs.

1709499524836.png

You can pick up a 1000 watt equivalent LED for like what, $80 now?

You could have probably seen that dudes grow from space. 25,000 watts of light. Damn.

I wonder how canna-cream would turn out. I stopped heating the alcohol when making tincture and see absolutely no difference. I imagine the same results can be expected with heavy cream. Depending on my next yield, I might just experiment with that. Nothing like some tea with honey and heavy cream...

I've seen alcohol infused ice cream, there is a place near me that sells it.

And you can use alcohol to absorb THC from a plant, to make RSO.

So Definitely seems like it can be done.

as far as Gracie is concerned, u could be charlez fuckin manson & she'd still wanna lick u to death:face:ppp
That was the issue with Eddie. He would act all tough until the door opens and then launches onto the visitor with licks and wiggles and wags.

I love it when that happens. :crying: :crying::crying:
Looking at a female Doberman, flawlessly trained. I need a smart, protective, well-mannered dog to provide a deterrent, and able to discern friend from foe.
A Bel Mal might work too, but harder to get home owner’s insurance.
I love the Bel Mal….. but unless you’re as insane as it is, about exercise…..you’ll want to steer clear. Training be damned…. If they don’t get a good workout a day… they get pretty nutty…

as far as Gracie is concerned, u could be charlez fuckin manson & she'd still wanna lick u to death:face:ppp
I’ve thought about getting The Dude a protection dog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks Homie yeah that's kinda what I was thinking so you think leave the flaps open? I had planed on closing them so it's pretty much sealed off :shrug:
You can still draw through the duct and filter setup you had planned, that way you’re scrubbing like you wanted….it’s just a passive intake, instead of mechanical. Your exhaust fan should be plenty strong enough. :pass:

I’ve thought about getting The Dude a protection dog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want Skeeter? :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:

You can still draw through the duct and filter setup you had planned, that way you’re scrubbing like you wanted….it’s just a passive intake, instead of mechanical. Your exhaust fan should be plenty strong enough. :pass:
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back