Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing people offload old grow equipment on unsuspecting newbs.

View attachment 1669286

You can pick up a 1000 watt equivalent LED for like what, $80 now?

You could have probably seen that dudes grow from space. 25,000 watts of light. Damn.
Watch out for those “1000w” equivalent lights… it’s the draw from the wall that determines a lights actual wattage… and they probably did see it from space!

80% humidity okay if I choose mould resistant strain?
1000018211.gif

The only downside to that light is the heat. Remotely mounting the driver would help considerably, but supposedly avoids the warranty.

The HLG Tomahawk I am running is the opposite it voids warranty if the driver is mounted to the light but they made provisions on the light to mount driver.... You must mount it remotely and order an extension cable separate cause they don't give you much from the factory.

I love the Bel Mal….. but unless you’re as insane as it is, about exercise…..you’ll want to steer clear. Training be damned…. If they don’t get a good workout a day… they get pretty nutty…
Exactly!!! They NEED regular mental and physical stimulation. Otherwise, they make their own entertainment. Dobermans can be couch potatoes. Perfect.

The HLG Tomahawk I am running is the opposite it voids warranty if the driver is mounted to the light but they made provisions on the light to mount driver.... You must mount it remotely and order an extension cable separate cause they don't give you much from the factory.
1709503081546.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back