Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Did somebody declare this Mexican meal Sunday? I also will be doing Mexican with Chicken enchiladas, home made fire roasted chili sauce, rellenos and tomato, cheese and pepper sauce.

I will be using the left over chicken cordon bleu.

@Mike20132 good to see you pop-in!

I gota go roast the peppers!

IMG_1507.jpeg

That’s the treat cupboard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks that controller is newer then what I have (2) 67's and a 529

Thanks Homie yeah that's kinda what I was thinking so you think leave the flaps open? I had planed on closing them so it's pretty much sealed off :shrug:

Yeah I hadn't either but know some folks do so I'm trying new things reinventing the wheel like a typical stoner :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have run into issue's with rh during the summer running just passive on a large tent more then once :toke::pass:
Well the heat issues are actually fairly readily easily solved. I had to workout cooling issues when I added that monster of HLG light. The only downside to that light is the heat. Remotely mounting the driver would help considerably, but supposedly avoids the warranty.
Two grows a go, I needed more headroom. I had a huge overkill 8 inch fan for a 4X4 tent. It worked quite well for I guess over two years and still works perfectly.
That's when I got the 6 inch smart AC Infinity fan. That gave me much more headroom to position the light as high as possible. That move also let me have a less radical bend to exhaust out the tent to make exhaust flow more efficient.

I also changed up the air flow into the tent. I added 2 6 inch filtered intakes To the bottom left and right intake provisions. They extend outside the tent and I had to paint the inside with flat black paint to make sure there's no light pollution. Bringing the fresh air in that fashion helps stabilize the media temperature and provides for the proper flow of air from bottom to top and front to back with the exhaust being at the top and back of the tent.
It's still needed some more control. I also added a 4 inch Filtered inlet hose At the top most inlet on the left hand side and directed it at the driver and top of the light and blowing toward the exhaust fan.

Even with that many inlets and the size, fully turning up the fan to speed 10 would suck the sides in like crazy still.
With the different sizes of the Inlet hose, I'm able to proportionate to where I want the majority of the air flow to be and still get sufficient air flow to do the job.

With the automatics that you can set with the smart controller, that setup can be utilized year around without physical changes. you can set your automatics based on the time of year and the life cycle of the grow.
A few weeks ago I was just maintaining the cover crop in the 20 gallon parts. I only had my bass fan speed set at one. It would increase if it community went past a certain level or if the temperature went fast a certain level and then it would speed up. It was set like that to conserve heat,

When I'm running the AC in the lung room, the baseline is higher and the automatics are also changed slightly.

All the other tents I ran in a similar fashion.

As long as I maintain the lung room parameters at the proper level, those fans keep the tents Environment really really stable.
I seldom have to tweak their tents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back