Status
Not open for further replies.
No dog….yet. Aside from that, all good. How are you?
Doing well…. Made an exceptionally strong batch of butter…so, you know…..

1709498377753.gif

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :pass:

What kinda dogs have you been thinking about?

View attachment 1669277

Next grow I should make some cannabutter. I cannot smoke anymore and usually rely on tincture.

Been trying to work out a good method for getting nice clean (no flecks of flower) butter. I guess the only real option is to just strain it.

Photo plants today! Two Trainwrecks look a little worse for wear, just breeder males if they are male… if not they’ll end up coming down. The two Mandarin Zkittlez are doing very well and have shown the big inning lady parts that show when it reaches maturity. The strawberry cookies hasn’t shown yet but not concerned as it’s feminized. And the blackjack fast is about 2 weeks behind the others.
IMG_3491.jpeg
IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg
IMG_3494.jpeg
IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg

Let it strain itself through cheesecloth. Don't squeeze the cloth. Also as little agitation as possible while infusing and I can keep it pretty clean :pass:
View attachment 1669284
I wonder how canna-cream would turn out. I stopped heating the alcohol when making tincture and see absolutely no difference. I imagine the same results can be expected with heavy cream. Depending on my next yield, I might just experiment with that. Nothing like some tea with honey and heavy cream...

View attachment 1669277

I love it when that happens. :crying: :crying::crying:
Looking at a female Doberman, flawlessly trained. I need a smart, protective, well-mannered dog to provide a deterrent, and able to discern friend from foe.
A Bel Mal might work too, but harder to get home owner’s insurance.

I wonder how canna-cream would turn out. I stopped heating the alcohol when making tincture and see absolutely no difference. I imagine the same results can be expected with heavy cream. Depending on my next yield, I might just experiment with that. Nothing like some tea with honey and heavy cream...
You can definitely make cream. I've made it for ice cream. Or you could infuse the honey :pass:

On my AC controller I have a 4 port options to control 4 devices.I just go to that specific port to control that device.This is thru the app tho.Never could figure out how to use the mother controller.:doh:

Thanks that controller is newer then what I have (2) 67's and a 529
I would see what happens when you leave the intake fan off….. you may not need it at all…. If you’re having to run exhaust full blast, or near it to get negatory :haha: pressure, then add in the intake fan slowly….. you want just slight negative pressure, you’re not looking to suck the stitching out of the seams, remember :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Homie yeah that's kinda what I was thinking so you think leave the flaps open? I had planed on closing them so it's pretty much sealed off :shrug:

I don't run an active intake. I really don't see the need to.

Yeah I hadn't either but know some folks do so I'm trying new things reinventing the wheel like a typical stoner :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have run into issue's with rh during the summer running just passive on a large tent more then once :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back