Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back my friend :bump: :pass:
Thanks! I might not be posting as often as I used to. Spending a good part of my days either working or in bed. Got some bad news healthwise a few months ago and I am really feeling the effects of it.

That said, it feels good to be among old friends again :)

all good here :thumbsup: been havin unseazonably warmer weather, so shouldn't be too long til i get me od summer grow started :joy: ppp
Been oddly warm here lately, too. If I grew outdoors I would still be a little leary of trusting it to stay that way until spring is a bit closer. Wish you the best of luck in that regard!

Been oddly warm here lately, too. If I grew outdoors I would still be a little leary of trusting it to stay that way until spring is a bit closer. Wish you the best of luck in that regard!

hey, ya gotta remember, i live in mizery, so i'm no dummy when it comez to the weather :rofl: :nono: it'll still be a couple monthz yet ;) ppp

I got a question running intake and exhaust fans on the new tent should I control them separately so that I am exhausting more air then intaking? If I have them on the same controller I can't control speeds separately. They are the same size fans the only difference is the exhaust fan is running a larger filter then the intake.
I don't run an active intake. I really don't see the need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back