Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m using Ac infinity controllers not sure if it will be 1 or 2. I was using one with the last tent and it seemed fine just looking for some opinions :thanks::pass:
On my AC controller I have a 4 port options to control 4 devices.I just go to that specific port to control that device.This is thru the app tho.Never could figure out how to use the mother controller.:doh:

I got a question running intake and exhaust fans on the new tent should I control them separately so that I am exhausting more air then intaking? If I have them on the same controller I can't control speeds separately. They are the same size fans the only difference is the exhaust fan is running a larger filter then the intake.
I would see what happens when you leave the intake fan off….. you may not need it at all…. If you’re having to run exhaust full blast, or near it to get negatory :haha: pressure, then add in the intake fan slowly….. you want just slight negative pressure, you’re not looking to suck the stitching out of the seams, remember :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1st sign of spring here :vibe:
IMG_20240303_143709253_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240303_143713076_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back