Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question running intake and exhaust fans on the new tent should I control them separately so that I am exhausting more air then intaking? If I have them on the same controller I can't control speeds separately. They are the same size fans the only difference is the exhaust fan is running a larger filter then the intake.

I got a question running intake and exhaust fans on the new tent should I control them separately so that I am exhausting more air then intaking? If I have them on the same controller I can't control speeds separately. They are the same size fans the only difference is the exhaust fan is running a larger filter then the intake.
Air will still be pulling through the intake fan even with it off because of the exhaust fan. It's a matter of how you are controlling temp and humidity and maintianing VPD.

1709494536358.gif
IMG_9023.jpeg

Air will still be pulling through the intake fan even with it off because of the exhaust fan. It's a matter of how you are controlling temp and humidity and maintianing VPD.

I’m using Ac infinity controllers not sure if it will be 1 or 2. I was using one with the last tent and it seemed fine just looking for some opinions :thanks::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back