Status
Not open for further replies.
100_5152.JPG

It won’t hurt your yield will be better if rh is around 62%. Not really sure stuff with a lot of leaf doesn’t always press good most times it’s a lot darker of rosin. Think someone mentioned it before but remember fire in fire out shit in shit out. A press is not going to turn swag into fire. Just slightly better swag rosin
I'm guessing that extra leaf in the press would reduce yield by absorbing some of the rosin.

Sweet thanks buddy! I have a bunch of older bud I didn’t feel like trimming at the time so saved for edibles but will prob smoosh it now and use the pucks for edibles! Do i need to order some bovedas to rehydrate the buds or should i change the micron size of filter bags for it? Might as well get what dabs i can from the stuff before i sacrifice it to the ardent! :shrug::cooldance:
I don’t really trim buds for rosin…. I Get rid of fans and maybe take the very tips of sugar leaves…..but if it has trichomes I leave it…..

I harvested some tops earlier today and trimming took less than five minutes…

I'm guessing that extra leaf in the press would reduce yield by absorbing some of the rosin.

I don’t know if it’s that as much but rather then not a ton on rosin on the leaves and the chlorophyll. But I honestly am no expert. I just noticed when I didn’t press as much leaf my rosin is a lot lighter in color. If the lighter color is better is questionable

I don’t know if it’s that as much but rather then not a ton on rosin on the leaves and the chlorophyll. But I honestly am no expert. I just noticed when I didn’t press as much leaf my rosin is a lot lighter in color. If the lighter color is better is questionable
I stopped trimming after reading that you can also press trim for rosin. Why trim at all if it’s all pressable

Im right on the other side of Michigan not looking forward to this upcoming week, 14-20in from now till Friday
Lmao i am about to go mow the lawn! Its grown a lot with all the rain we have gotten lately! :eyebrows::shrug::crying:

20240108_140330.jpg

My 1 gallon grow bags came today! Moved 2 bloodstone and a Witch Doc x Anvil into those and out of solo cups.

There is one bloodstone left in a cup, but its growing kinda goofy AF and hasn't shown sex yet. The other two I am almost positive at this point are female.

I also have a few JEM from Gnome Autos that I popped, one seed opened already and is in soil. They are regs, so I popped 3 and hoping for at least one lady, lol.

And I have a Gold Widow x CBD that a member here sent me that just sprouted in a solo cup as well. I can not remember if its fem or reg. Guess we'll see, lol.

I LST'd the two grape plants. Unfortunately one of the main branches snapped on the Mephisto Grape Crush. At this point the Original Sensible Seeds Grape Soda is showing to be a more vigorous plant with longer stems, bigger leaves and more resistant to snapping. I barely bent on the mephisto branch and it snapped off in my hand, I was rather shocked because I've bent other plants way more than that with no issues.

The OSS plant is taking up the entire top of the 5 gallon bucket lid.
20240108_125715.jpg

Compare to the Mephisto Grape Crush.
20240108_125718.jpg

Now obviously this has nothing to do with how they end up flowering. The Meph plant might just shit all over the OSS and make some awesome buds. However, if the OSS Orange Diesel in my other tent is any indication, this sucker is gonna put out a ton of flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back