Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomp It glass to the rescue....

Something tells me that costs more then £3! Or Euros or whatever method of payment @Mossy uses! :shrug::rofl:

Here it costs almost $3 just to get a 2L of soda to make a homemade gravity bong….and u still need to supply the socket to make a bowl! :haha::crying:

Sawney’s beans Deadite Day 75 getting close think she’ll be ready by the end of the week :woohoo1::headbang::toke:
IMG_8131.jpeg

IMG_8132.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8134.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

2024-01-07-22-49-30-597.jpeg

2024-01-07-22-49-12-378.jpeg

2024-01-07-22-48-58-356.jpeg

2024-01-07-22-47-54-240.jpeg
1704732564620.gif

1704732639346.gif

Something tells me that costs more then £3! Or Euros or whatever method of payment @Mossy uses! :shrug::rofl:

Here it costs almost $3 just to get a 2L of soda to make a homemade gravity bong….and u still need to supply the socket to make a bowl! :haha::crying:
Could save money in the long run ...
:smokeit:

Thank you for the Reps @Mossy!

:d5:

10 inches of snow in the forecast; was told to work from home today.

Making coffee and just got ripped.
-31C coming here in Thursday night. Might have to get a new wick for the humidifier... :pighug:

Wasn't gonna post anything here as to not bum people out, but today is gonna be a really tough one. My dad passed away Wednesday the 3rd. The viewing is today and funeral is tomorrow. Have to go to the funeral home in a few to make sure everything is how my mom wants stuff and then the viewing is from 4-7. Gonna be one of the longest three hours of my life.

My sister posted the obit on Facebook and the post got shared over 15,000 times! It's gonna be crazy dealing with so many people. Hopefully won't crack too many times today. Gonna be rough. As much as you think you prepared yourself for things to happen, and have the mental tools to deal with it, it still amazingly hard to deal with.

If it's cool with you guys, I'd like to ask you to make a stranger smile today in honor of the old man!

Bless him @Cerebral Goo :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: karma for the family...

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

Morning Kittens. Hope your day gets better as it goes along whatever your starting point may be. Damn cats are getting to be a pain, at the point they demand their food before I get my coffee, need to refill my kitty spritzer and alay them of those thoughts before I have to replace screens again.
Good luck with that, our former cat didn't do rules. She seemed too dumb to make the connection between action and consequence. Not that the consequences were ever that harsh, but still... :pighug: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back