Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to tease you for owning a bong like that and then remember how many bongs you said hubby has destroyed over the years.

You know, they make these "tough bowls" now that are pipes and bong that have a thick silicone sleeve over them; so it's still all glass where the bowl is, but either there's a sleeve of silicone, or the rest of the piece is made of silicone, making it damn near impossible to break.

:biggrin: Yeah...you Know my handicap.....I Think hubby used to break Tonka Toys when he was a kid........
{joke for those of you over a certain age........:eyebrows:...}

The little glass bongs he prefers are 2 euros each.......use it 'til it is dirty..2-4 weeks....throw it........saves all the cleaning and bit of pipe all over the kitchen....and broken glass.....:crying:....

Last edited:
Morning Frank and everyone :coffee2::toke::pass::lildab:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ... milk and cookie time...?.....

cookies.jpg

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ... milk and cookie time...?.....

View attachment 1658057

Yup except my cookies look a little different some tropical sun dabs which we could use. Kinda snowy and cold here supposed to get a bunch of rain and super strong winds later this week 60mph winds :yoinks::nono::windy:

IMG_8157.jpeg
IMG_8158.jpeg

Wasn't gonna post anything here as to not bum people out, but today is gonna be a really tough one. My dad passed away Wednesday the 3rd. The viewing is today and funeral is tomorrow. Have to go to the funeral home in a few to make sure everything is how my mom wants stuff and then the viewing is from 4-7. Gonna be one of the longest three hours of my life.

My sister posted the obit on Facebook and the post got shared over 15,000 times! It's gonna be crazy dealing with so many people. Hopefully won't crack too many times today. Gonna be rough. As much as you think you prepared yourself for things to happen, and have the mental tools to deal with it, it still amazingly hard to deal with.

If it's cool with you guys, I'd like to ask you to make a stranger smile today in honor of the old man!

Wasn't gonna post anything here as to not bum people out, but today is gonna be a really tough one. My dad passed away Wednesday the 3rd. The viewing is today and funeral is tomorrow. Have to go to the funeral home in a few to make sure everything is how my mom wants stuff and then the viewing is from 4-7. Gonna be one of the longest three hours of my life.

My sister posted the obit on Facebook and the post got shared over 15,000 times! It's gonna be crazy dealing with so many people. Hopefully won't crack too many times today. Gonna be rough. As much as you think you prepared yourself for things to happen, and have the mental tools to deal with it, it still amazingly hard to deal with.

If it's cool with you guys, I'd like to ask you to make a stranger smile today in honor of the old man!

You got this brother. You sound like a hell of a son; I'm sure your dad was proud!

:bighug: :karmacloud::peace::meds:

My condolences sorry to hear that definitely going to be a tough one we’re here for you if you need anything :bighug::karmacloud::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back