Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawney’s Beans Broson Day 75 she’s moving right along won’t be long now still throwing white hairs but trichz are looking nice and milky :drool::headbang::woohoo1:

IMG_8144.jpeg

IMG_8145.jpeg

IMG_8146.jpeg

IMG_8147.jpeg

IMG_8148.jpeg

IMG_8149.jpeg

IMG_8151.jpeg

IMG_8153.jpeg

2024-01-07-23-08-21-620.jpeg

2024-01-07-23-06-58-939.jpeg

2024-01-07-23-06-06-247.jpeg

2024-01-07-23-04-10-893.jpeg

Wasn't gonna post anything here as to not bum people out, but today is gonna be a really tough one. My dad passed away Wednesday the 3rd. The viewing is today and funeral is tomorrow. Have to go to the funeral home in a few to make sure everything is how my mom wants stuff and then the viewing is from 4-7. Gonna be one of the longest three hours of my life.

My sister posted the obit on Facebook and the post got shared over 15,000 times! It's gonna be crazy dealing with so many people. Hopefully won't crack too many times today. Gonna be rough. As much as you think you prepared yourself for things to happen, and have the mental tools to deal with it, it still amazingly hard to deal with.

If it's cool with you guys, I'd like to ask you to make a stranger smile today in honor of the old man!
U got it dude 👍. I hope today isn't too hard on you and your family and that you can remember the good things :bighug:

Wasn't gonna post anything here as to not bum people out, but today is gonna be a really tough one. My dad passed away Wednesday the 3rd. The viewing is today and funeral is tomorrow. Have to go to the funeral home in a few to make sure everything is how my mom wants stuff and then the viewing is from 4-7. Gonna be one of the longest three hours of my life.

My sister posted the obit on Facebook and the post got shared over 15,000 times! It's gonna be crazy dealing with so many people. Hopefully won't crack too many times today. Gonna be rough. As much as you think you prepared yourself for things to happen, and have the mental tools to deal with it, it still amazingly hard to deal with.

If it's cool with you guys, I'd like to ask you to make a stranger smile today in honor of the old man!
:bighug:

Sorry for your loss, dude.

:bighug::pass:

So sorry for your loss @Cerebral Goo ....we only get one father in life and it sucks when you lose him. There is no easy way, so hang on to the happy memories. I hope it is at least decent weather for you and not the -23 Celsius we have here. Hugs Buddy :bighug:

:karmacloud: :goodluck: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back