Status
Not open for further replies.
-31C coming here in Thursday night. Might have to get a new wick for the humidifier... :pighug:
1704735122257.gif

1704735167829.gif

Things trying to send u a message! Think that was jointanese for “less leaves por favor!” :yeah::bighug::crying:

thin.gif
:crying:

Actually.....that is exactly the mix I use if hubby wants a joint....some leaf in instead of tobacco.....coz he can't keep an all Bud one lit.............:biggrin:

But....hubby saw the thing on FB and told me it was a grinder...I found out after I bought it it wasn't.

When it arrived though...with all those rollers....it Might.....I Thought I would check.........it Didnt......:crying:

Hey @Lil Dab i am too lazy to search so did u say nugsmasher/dulytek/dabpress in order of preference for filter bags? They don’t have NS on amazon so trying to figure out 2nd choice so i can order some! Press initially said Wednesday delivery so checking today and seeing will arrive by 8pm need to order some bags right quick!

Also any videos i should check out for prepping the bags? Don’t wanna just use some random persons videos! Guess i could check out dabpress to start!

Hey @Lil Dab i am too lazy to search so did u say nugsmasher/dulytek/dabpress in order of preference for filter bags? They don’t have NS on amazon so trying to figure out 2nd choice so i can order some! Press initially said Wednesday delivery so checking today and seeing will arrive by 8pm need to order some bags right quick!

Also any videos i should check out for prepping the bags? Don’t wanna just use some random persons videos! Guess i could check out dabpress to start!
Yup that order duly tek and dab press bags are good the rosineer ones I got seems nice too haven’t used them yet though. The only difference is the NS bags have seems up both sides and no seam on the bottom so the corners tuck easier and they pack up bottle tech little bit easier then others that’s all.

Yes I’ll put up some videos this afternoon and tag you. Here is my press thread for starters MOG has one in his signature too. Also both JP and NA have press threads

Yup that order duly tek and dab press bags are good the rosineer ones I got seems nice too haven’t used them yet though. The only difference is the NS bags have seems up both sides and no seam on the bottom so the corners tuck easier and they pack up bottle tech little bit easier then others that’s all.

Yes I’ll put up some videos this afternoon and tag you. Here is my press thread for starters MOG has one in his signature too. Also both JP and NA have press threads

Sweet thanks buddy! I have a bunch of older bud I didn’t feel like trimming at the time so saved for edibles but will prob smoosh it now and use the pucks for edibles! Do i need to order some bovedas to rehydrate the buds or should i change the micron size of filter bags for it? Might as well get what dabs i can from the stuff before i sacrifice it to the ardent! :shrug::cooldance:

Sweet thanks buddy! I have a bunch of older bud I didn’t feel like trimming at the time so saved for edibles but will prob smoosh it now and use the pucks for edibles! Do i need to order some bovedas to rehydrate the buds or should i change the micron size of filter bags for it? Might as well get what dabs i can from the stuff before i sacrifice it to the ardent! :shrug::cooldance:

It won’t hurt your yield will be better if rh is around 62%. Not really sure stuff with a lot of leaf doesn’t always press good most times it’s a lot darker of rosin. Think someone mentioned it before but remember fire in fire out shit in shit out. A press is not going to turn swag into fire. Just slightly better swag rosin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back