Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound your lungs will make when you rip it!

View attachment 1658031

IMG_8964.JPG

Fill her up then............. :biggrin: ...I'll Try it on hubby first............:crying:

The chinese supermarket sold out of his favourite 2 euro bongs.....so he upgraded to the 2.95 euros one instead.......:biggrin:....I Spoil him....huh....?.....

View attachment 1658041

Fill her up then............. :biggrin: ...I'll Try it on hubby first............:crying:

The chinese supermarket sold out of his favourite 2 euro bongs.....so he upgraded to the 2.95 euros one instead.......:biggrin:....I Spoil him....huh....?.....

I was going to tease you for owning a bong like that and then remember how many bongs you said hubby has destroyed over the years.

You know, they make these "tough bowls" now that are pipes and bong that have a thick silicone sleeve over them; so it's still all glass where the bowl is, but either there's a sleeve of silicone, or the rest of the piece is made of silicone, making it damn near impossible to break.

Good morning :bighug: I took a giant dab of some Apple Mintz from the dispensary and it hit the spot!!! Sadly, that was the last of it :lildab:

I’m still a week or so from my plants beginning to finish.

I was Smiling.....:pighug:....I Wonder if going back to home grown after a time on dispensary stuff is going to kick your arse......
floating.gif

I was Smiling.....:pighug:....I Wonder if going back to home grown after a time on dispensary stuff is going to kick your arse......View attachment 1658042....
Oh, I imagine it will……:headbang: really looking forward to it…..this lady is finishing up
Marathon OG
IMG_1027.jpeg
IMG_1028.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_1030.jpeg

I was going to tease you for owning a bong like that and then remember how many bongs you said hubby has destroyed over the years.

You know, they make these "tough bowls" now that are pipes and bong that have a thick silicone sleeve over them; so it's still all glass where the bowl is, but either there's a sleeve of silicone, or the rest of the piece is made of silicone, making it damn near impossible to break.
Whomp It glass to the rescue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back