Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what’s making it harsh?? Chlorophyll? If so, I believe that’s a sign of over pressure based upon the video you posted above lol

Very well possible which is why I have a 12 ton press with pump and gauge coming. Should be here by the end of the week. Pretty sure I got my press sold to a friend except he has Covid right now so he hasn’t got back to me.

Maybe harvest time also could have been the beginning product not being the best. I haven’t been doing it long enough and pressed the same strain enough to really tell the differences well. I am always pressing a different strain so I put it to that whether it is or not I have no clue :baked:

Yeah you can but when I did it I got the darkest harshest rosin I’ve had. So I started trimming little better. I save the trim for bubble but even that wasn’t great. I think my trim will just be for edibles wasn’t worth the time to process it.
Depending on how much there was, more than likely I would just dry sift that a bit in the bin and then take the material, Decarb it And then infuse in oil or make a tincture .

I usually don't have enough trim to warrant infusion, but I do dry sift it pretty well. I just accumulate it in a little Tupperware freezer jar. With the mix from quite a few different strains, it can make for quite interesting smoke!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

It's kinda like what I do with my flower. I'll vape or smoke a strain and then want to try another. I may not have the one hitter container finished, so I dump that out into another one hitter container.

I'd hit the accumulated container every once in a while, but for the most part left It alone. That went on at least two years. Still crazy flavorful with the full spectrum of tastes! And the high was pretty damn good!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::baked::grin:

So you've heard of
Schoolgirls Gone Bad
:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I give you

Farmers Gone Crazy!

I can't really tell a favorite, but if you twist my arm I have to say it was the old tanker truck at the end of the video. Otherwise, every single one of them are cool and unusual in their own way!

Edit......... The tanker truck was cool, but could've been much better if the guy had not missed his weights on the front end . It would have been a much better run! Still a great run!
That was also the first organized pull that I've seen that they only get one pull. No testing! That's pretty crazy!

Last edited:
View attachment 1658111 :crying:

Actually.....that is exactly the mix I use if hubby wants a joint....some leaf in instead of tobacco.....coz he can't keep an all Bud one lit.............:biggrin:

But....hubby saw the thing on FB and told me it was a grinder...I found out after I bought it it wasn't.

When it arrived though...with all those rollers....it Might.....I Thought I would check.........it Didnt......:crying:
U roll his joints? Hmmm. What am I doing wrong? :pighug:

Spring cleaning, collating, and revamping the forum a bit. Condensing. Making things less "everywhere" and more "right here."

Old AFN layout on the left.
New AFN layout on the right.

1704745281092.png

Spring cleaning, collating, and revamping the forum a bit. Condensing. Making things less "everywhere" and more "right here."

View attachment 1658137
Haha makes sense. I just had to find my journal……took an embarrassing amount of time due to the dabs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1658137
Maybe one of them threads will be @FullDuplex contact info so u can ask him where the hell my beans are from the 4/20/2023 raffle! :yeah: :shrug::crying:

Maybe one of them threads will be @FullDuplex contact info so u can ask him where the hell my beans are from the 4/20/2023 raffle! :yeah: :shrug::crying:

I talked to him just yesterday actually; trying to get him back on here if you guys don't try to crucify him on a bonfire lol.

I talked to him just yesterday actually; trying to get him back on here if you guys don't try to crucify him on a bonfire lol.
I’ve been chill! I was talking to him on IG about them for a bit but then ghosted me so just curious what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back