Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time definitely gonna get the 99% isopropyl instead of 91%, which is all I could find locally. Getting that water out of it was a pain, and I think I could have reduced it further, but it was sticking all over the pan, so I just had to make a judgement call.

That was roughly 3 plants worth of trim.

But I definitely like it as a method for using up a whole bunch of trim all at once. And you can use the RSO for edibles, or just by its self on a cracker, or whatever.
One way folks finish it is to put the reduced rso in a coffee cup, sitting on an electric coffee cup warmer. It’s like a tiny hot plate for a coffee cup…. I think they’re around a hundred degrees or so….. warm the rso on that for a day or two….. stirring well every once in a while. The end product should be very thick….

Stepped on a toothpick a few hours ago. I knew I stepped on something, but it didn't really register as pain.

I'm sitting here at my desk and something just doesn't feel right on my left foot. I took my sock off and found a penetration wound.

1708212153393.png

Dug that toothpick tip out.

I figured he would have been on it he must be on a milk dud run:nono: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Getting dressed to go make a few $$ before it gets too cold! Felt 38 out last i checked….and i was wearing shorts yesterday! :shrug::cools::crying:

i've said it 1000 timez before & i'll say it again -> 100% acetone in the fingernail polish aisle at walfart....$3 for 16 oz....BUY IT DAMNIT! :doh: ppp
Bro the smell of that shit lingers to me! :yoinks::nono:

Next time definitely gonna get the 99% isopropyl instead of 91%, which is all I could find locally. Getting that water out of it was a pain, and I think I could have reduced it further, but it was sticking all over the pan, so I just had to make a judgement call.

That was roughly 3 plants worth of trim.

But I definitely like it as a method for using up a whole bunch of trim all at once. And you can use the RSO for edibles, or just by its self on a cracker, or whatever.
U didn’t make that RSO with ISO did u? U are confusing me here! I hope to god u are talking about cleaning the pan not cooking the RSO!

i've said it 1000 timez before & i'll say it again -> 100% acetone in the fingernail polish aisle at walfart....$3 for 16 oz....BUY IT DAMNIT! :doh: ppp
The way i am reading that is him describing it cooking down but sure hope not! Not supposed to make that stuff with ISO as quite obvious u aren’t supposed to ingest it! :shrug::yoinks::nono:

No! This is terrible advice and you should read what you’re telling people to do before you kill somebody…..

In all honesty, if you’re making a product for consumption, only use consumable items…..150 proof alcohol or above. You don’t want to poison yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back