Status
Not open for further replies.
u jus wanted to uze "give her a squeeze" in a halfway viable sentence :doh: ppp
1708210647116.gif

I will ask you just because, but where did you get that moisture-in-bud-meter?

I want one of those 😀 And nice looking buds buddy 👍

Amazon I can’t find mine must not make it I’ve had for a couple years now but there plenty others out there just search for wood moisture meter you want one with pins that stick in the bud

Next time definitely gonna get the 99% isopropyl instead of 91%, which is all I could find locally. Getting that water out of it was a pain, and I think I could have reduced it further, but it was sticking all over the pan, so I just had to make a judgement call.

That was roughly 3 plants worth of trim.

But I definitely like it as a method for using up a whole bunch of trim all at once. And you can use the RSO for edibles, or just by its self on a cracker, or whatever.

Next time definitely gonna get the 99% isopropyl instead of 91%, which is all I could find locally. Getting that water out of it was a pain, and I think I could have reduced it further, but it was sticking all over the pan

i've said it 1000 timez before & i'll say it again -> 100% acetone in the fingernail polish aisle at walfart....$3 for 16 oz....BUY IT DAMNIT! :doh: ppp

Really? I guess its safe if you are suggesting it, I just wouldn't have ever thought to use that.

trust me, i don't reco sumthin unless i know for a fact thru experience that it workz....it'z the only thing i uze to clean me glass :headbang: it'z cheap, don't take much, eatz thru gunk like a hot knife thru butter & can even be reuzed :thumbsup: jus wash good with soap & water afterwardz & ur in like flint :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back