Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's the supposed reasoning behind it.

Do they do this for any other ingestible crop like tobacco or fruit and veg?

Qb
Yes. They absolutely do!

and I think thats all I'm gonna get

1708208923535.png

lol.

Now that its cooled down, the bubble in it moves very very slowly. Its some thick stuff.

I think I could have gotten a full 10ml if I had been a bit more careful, and used a non stick pain instead of the stainless steel instant pot. Honestly, I think its probably worth spending $5 on a cheap walmart non stick pot to use to reduce it at the end so you can just throw it away. That instant pot is gonna be a bitch and a half to clean. I added about a cup of alcohol and let it bread down as much of the wax and shit as it could, and now its soaking with hot water and a ton of dish soap. I might have to break out the bar keepers friend to get it shiny again.

lol.

Now that its cooled down, the bubble in it moves very very slowly. Its some thick stuff.

I think I could have gotten a full 10ml if I had been a bit more careful, and used a non stick pain instead of the stainless steel instant pot. Honestly, I think its probably worth spending $5 on a cheap walmart non stick pot to use to reduce it at the end so you can just throw it away. That instant pot is gonna be a bitch and a half to clean. I added about a cup of alcohol and let it bread down as much of the wax and shit as it could, and now its soaking with hot water and a ton of dish soap. I might have to break out the bar keepers friend to get it shiny again.
Non stick will work fine and also a cheap rice cooker.

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO.

Happy Caturday all, Anu's teeth cleaning went much better than expected and no teeth needed to be extracted.

Very good news!

We have a couple more atmospheric rivers headed our way this week, starting today!

View attachment 1666080

Harvest day for the Lil'Stick Solo Cup Grow
View attachment 1666082
I like that stick look. I’m testing his mango stick and mentioned your lil stick grow. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back