Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i am reading that is him describing it cooking down but sure hope not! Not supposed to make that stuff with ISO as quite obvious u aren’t supposed to ingest it! :shrug::yoinks::nono:

No! This is terrible advice and you should read what you’re telling people to do before you kill somebody…..

In all honesty, if you’re making a product for consumption, only use consumable items…..150 proof alcohol or above. You don’t want to poison yourself.

Definitely wouldn't use it to make rso. Wouldn't even really use iso unless it's food grade. But he does use battery acid as pH adjusters so who knows :shrug:

u sillee damn kidz....i'm talkin about uzin the acetone for cleaning purposez, not cooking, jeez :face: ppp

Ok…. But he was talking about making rso, and you told him to buy a toxic substance to do it with….. come on man!

no, if u'll go back, u'll see that i replied to what he was sayin about the cleanup afterwardz, not the making of the stuff ;) ppp

View attachment 1666116

Amazon I can’t find mine must not make it I’ve had for a couple years now but there plenty others out there just search for wood moisture meter you want one with pins that stick in the bud

Oh, yeah! 😀
I asked my handy GF, we got one of those, but it’s a budget one. We got this one:

IMG_8397.jpeg

Great, I will use it next time I harvest buds. What should the parameters say when it’s time for the jar or to be smoked? :pass:

No, you go back and read the entire thing…. See what you replied to. Or not. I’m finished caring.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
now that i read it back, u may well have a point :rofl: :doh: i assumed he was talkin about the cleanup, which i say again, is what i was referrin to, no more, no less....my bad if i misinterpreted & it came off otherwize :bow: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back