Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying? They sell them themself its their discord you buy a 50 bronze or 100 silver and pick the packs you want..the link is on the company website sssoooo..why you keep making these things up. How could it be fake if its from the company Riddle me that I said go to the COMPANY website ? Help your friend get a deal .I send my info direst to COPY IDK what your talking about RANDOS? Im confused why its so hard to take in new info LOL IMA LERNZ YA LOL
Well that guy is a total douche and i ain’t buying his shit at any price! I have yet to see a strain of his that wasn’t teeny tiny buds in the images he uses! And adding stupid filters to every shot to make buds crazy colors is disingenuous at the least!

And there is a difference buying off a discord channel and buying thru them from the actual company but don’t think u said that in the original post! Discord is a public chat room so anyone in their could be offering up seeds for sale unless owner of channel policed it!

Just build a foam pit ;)

1707611305564.gif

Well that guy is a total douche and i ain’t buying his shit at any price! I have yet to see a strain of his that wasn’t teeny tiny buds in the images he uses! And adding stupid filters to every shot to make buds crazy colors is disingenuous at the least!

And there is a difference buying off a discord channel and buying thru them from the actual company but don’t think u said that in the original post! Discord is a public chat room so anyone in their could be offering up seeds for sale unless owner of channel policed it!

u seriously need to jus eat that whole bag o' shroomz u got & quit trippin on shit like this.........i mean, jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back