Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume everything you buy from discord comes with a free pocket sized copy of the constitution….. just a hunch, though :shrug::rofl:
1707612906455.jpeg

I dont know what yours come with but mine come with MORE SEEDS LOL 90% Direct from the breeders on discord.

Couldn’t wait and had to make sure it worked so I put the new light up in the 4x4 this thing is fucking bright and I’m only running 600 of 720 watts :yoinks::headbang::cools: Picture doesn’t show but it’s got a different color compared to the old light I had much whiter/brighter
IMG_8729.jpeg

HLG Tomahawk 720

Apparently he doesn’t try too hard to get u to his discord cuz I couldn’t find a link on his site! I did see overpriced seeds that it talked about for discord grow off but never found a link to get there! :shrug:

These are the cheaper non discord prices :haha::crying:

View attachment 1664737
LOL scroll to the bottom where it says ...PS Copy runs 53 tents for seed so the pics you see are bud for SEED so yea might be small or whatever .

Connect With Us on the MAIN page .It looks like a GAME controller .
j3somtvj8ff81-3089229498.png

Last edited:
LOL scroll to the bottom where it says ...PS Copy runs 53 tents for seed so the pics you see are bud for SEED so yea might be small or whatever .

Connect With Us on the MAIN page .It looks like a GAME controller .View attachment 1664745

I took the long way there! ;)

Lmao i went to his all my links from his IG! Then i found the link on his site but it wasn’t at bottom of page like I expected so scrolled right past it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back