Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that guy is a total douche and i ain’t buying his shit at any price! I have yet to see a strain of his that wasn’t teeny tiny buds in the images he uses! And adding stupid filters to every shot to make buds crazy colors is disingenuous at the least!

And there is a difference buying off a discord channel and buying thru them from the actual company but don’t think u said that in the original post! Discord is a public chat room so anyone in their could be offering up seeds for sale unless owner of channel policed it!
LOl if you dont like the guy then say that lol you said your friend buys $100 packs . so now its different seeds from discord to the website? DUDE lol grasping at straws just say OH i didnt know you were correct lol NM dont break your fingers lol I was using him as an example. I talkt o these guys from DIF companies riot seeds,grand master led, sin city wicked genetics, they are doing a tester for life special for $300 RAW, Ocean grown ECT.even seed banks are there Neptune seeds has a raffle every day and discounts ect.SOme do pace for 20 for discord members. Just trying to put you up on game lol

u seriously need to jus eat that whole bag o' shroomz u got & quit trippin on shit like this.........i mean, jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
Apparently he doesn’t try too hard to get u to his discord cuz I couldn’t find a link on his site! I did see overpriced seeds that it talked about for discord grow off but never found a link to get there! :shrug:

These are the cheaper non discord prices :haha::crying:

85CD6D94-E538-4051-8094-3931CD0B9B56.png

LOl if you dont like the guy then say that lol you said your friend buys $100 packs . so now its different seeds from discord to the website? DUDE lol grasping at straws just say OH i didnt know you were correct lol NM dont break your fingers lol I was using him as an example. I talkt o these guys from DIF companies riot seeds,grand master led, sin city wicked genetics, they are doing a tester for life special for $300 RAW, Ocean grown ECT.even seed banks are there Neptune seeds has a raffle every day and discounts ect.SOme do pace for 20 for discord members. Just trying to put you up on game lol
I don’t know the guy i just think anyone trying to sell seeds $250 for 5 seeds is a douche! Can def find deals thru there (i mean I don’t i am too cheap to buy seeds) but u can! Once u started mentioning vendors and discounts thru copycat page was where it started seeming suspect! Buying from the company thru their discord i would trust tho!

Im watching UFC with Matt of Riot seeds right now Guess he is fake TOO lol
He’s a figment of your imagination! ;) :pighug: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back