Status
Not open for further replies.

Got it finished (Nearly)​

just need attach the Plywood down tomorrow as it was too wet to do it tonight​

View attachment 1664711
Couldn't leave it unfinished lol
IMG_20240210_233509.jpg
IMG_20240210_233501.jpg

If its a public discord anyone can offer up seeds on there! Doesn’t mean they are legit! I also wouldn’t be giving my address out to some random stranger off there! Maybe thats just me tho :shrug:
What are you saying? They sell them themself its their discord you buy a 50 bronze or 100 silver and pick the packs you want..the link is on the company website sssoooo..why you keep making these things up. How could it be fake if its from the company Riddle me that I said go to the COMPANY website ? Help your friend get a deal .I send my info direst to COPY IDK what your talking about RANDOS? Im confused why its so hard to take in new info LOL IMA LERNZ YA LOL

What are you saying? They sell them themself its their discord you buy a 50 bronze or 100 silver and pick the packs you want..the link is on the company website sssoooo..why you keep making these things up. How could it be fake if its from the company Riddle me that I said go to the COMPANY website ? Help your friend get a deal .I send my info direst to COPY IDK what your talking about RANDOS? Im confused why its so hard to take in new info LOL IMA LERNZ YA LOL

ya gotta exuze Mark....he jus plain takez waaaaaaay too many dabz for his own good :nonono: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back