Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stopped even cutting them down…. I cook and sauce them whole, then just rip them apart like a savage while eating them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how many lickz duz it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll chicken-pop-? :coffee: ppp

Lollipopping chicken wings is a level of fancy that I'll never have :bong:
They cook differently. There was a really really good Chinese food restaurant we went to when I was a child and their Brandy chicken wings were my absolute favorite. I got a whole order to myself. It was a high end restaurant and just going there was special. That place has been gone for 40 years. I am still trying to perfect their recipe. I finally got the crunchy batter down with the use of potato starch. The spices for the marinade are getting closer, I added a dash of fish sauce this time? 1 cup brandy, 2 Tbsps. Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp. Mirin, 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar Green onion, Ginger, Garlic and a dash of fish sauce

Ms MOG is running late. :shrug:

how many lickz duz it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll chicken-pop-? :coffee: ppp
It’s a complicated issue, really. The fucking owl thinks it’s too close to being cannibalism, and has gone on strike. The whole thing is tied up in arbitration until at least the third quarter of the fiscal year…….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL go to Copys website,,,,,Scrollll to the bottom.....see the discord mark...click it....How do you know if you dont know lol
If its a public discord anyone can offer up seeds on there! Doesn’t mean they are legit! I also wouldn’t be giving my address out to some random stranger off there! Maybe thats just me tho :shrug:

It’s a complicated issue, really. The fucking owl thinks it’s too close to being cannibalism, and has gone on strike. The whole thing is tied up in arbitration until at least the third quarter of the fiscal year…….

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1707609481593.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back