Status
Not open for further replies.
I cheat and use my tcheck! Then there is a calculator in the app that will give u dosage #’s! Or u can put in desired dosage and strength of oil and it will tell u ratio to use of infused oil to plain oil unless u go all out like me! I just dump in a few thousand mg worth of infused oil and call it good! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:
Yes I’ve thought about getting one. When I go to my hydro shop I’m gonna ask if they can check for me. Not sold on it yet because I imagine there’s not a tremendous difference between my plants and once I get a dosage down it should be reasonably consistent to stick with

Bro u cannot buy a package of copycat wholesale for that price! I know someone who dealt direct with the owner on bulk and even buying 100 packs at a time he paid over $100 per pack instead of $250! I guarantee a price that low isn’t legit!
So somebody is selling copycats of copycats?:crying:

Root Beer Float 15% first press 90 micron 190f
IMG_8728.jpeg

So somebody is selling copycats of copycats?:crying:
His IG is nothing but him and exotic cars now cuz so many people would make counterfeit pages for copycat selling discount seeds and then they would bitch to him when they were ripped off!

I got the coffee roasted, the chicken wings are lollipoped and the marinade is made! Time to go shower for the diner party.

View attachment 1664721

Oh I forgot its the "THE BIG GAME!!!" this weekend.

We really should find whoever made it so no one can say "Superbowl" gets strung up by their big toes.

So we have to pay you to promote YOUR game? F that.

Bro u cannot buy a package of copycat wholesale for that price! I know someone who dealt direct with the owner on bulk and even buying 100 packs at a time he paid over $100 per pack instead of $250! I guarantee a price that low isn’t legit!
LOL go to Copys website,,,,,Scrollll to the bottom.....see the discord mark...click it....How do you know if you dont know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back