Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEX pipe is great. It's cheap, quick to install (with no soldering torch), bends so you don't need so many elbows, is more resistant to freeze damage... And the copper thieves won't steal your pipes while you're on vacation.

One of my coloured girls gave off a Burn Smell like burning the plastic off copper wire....and it gave off thick smoke like a damp bonfire...:biggrin:

I Had to roll it out......:biggrin:....you couldn't have a Covert smoke with it..
I had a Gorilla glue and a Skywalker OG both have that burnt rubber smell. Both are really good smoke and covert ain’t happening.
if I haven’t found me mom by July. Im going to grow Hindu Kush for a year. :baked: :pass:

Yup, SoS and the rules don't apply in this situation.......no matter what the manuals say...Florida has always had strict rules.....remember they changed one word in the rules and it made us a lot of money.....should to shall.......from recommendation to requirement in one little change. Was recommended that dry powder extingiushers be emptied and the powder inspected every 6 years, which no one did....changed it to a requirement.
Why do people NOT understand the word SHALL?

That was a good change on dry systems!

I had a Gorilla glue and a Skywalker OG both have that burnt rubber smell. Both are really good smoke and covert ain’t happening.

We were sitting at the lights one morning coming back from the beach ..I bent into the footwell to light one...and as I sat up in a thick cloud of acrid smoke...I saw a cop car right up out tail pipe.......:yoinks: ..I didn't know whether to Nip it or Eat it......:crying:..but it Had to go.....

if I haven’t found me mom by July. Im going to grow Hindu Kush for a year.

I Always have one Good Steady cross going from F1-F4 that I'm Happy with....and Keep me eyes out for a Special as I roll.
I've never been disappointed..one Always turns up....:headbang:...

What F are you....?...I Like sitting in F3 for mass look/selection.

Then...on the other hand.....Hindu Kush......Yum......:pass:

I'm really pleased with the infused MCT oil from my hash pucks!

It's the absolute best edible I've made so far! More powerful and better flavor than the Green Monster.
I can get some pain relief if I micro dose with my one hitter flower mix. Frosty Meph cross and Asian Haze. Activity IS a MUST!

2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B...:headbang: :headbang:

We tend to Use it as a Thank you if someone has Helped you....:headbang:

OR -> for when u find sumthin extremely funnee............like teachin cucumberz how to smoke weed :face: :crying::pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back