Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEX pipe is great. It's cheap, quick to install (with no soldering torch), bends so you don't need so many elbows, is more resistant to freeze damage... And the copper thieves won't steal your pipes while you're on vacation.
This reminds me lol, hubby showed me a pic of a house the other day with all brand new copper gutters. Looked a bit garish as is but I told him if they can keep from having them get stolen long enough for them to oxidize they should look pretty neat eventually. Seems like a huge waste to me though when you could totally get the oxidized copper look pretty spot on with the right set of paints and waxes.

I can hear my arteries hardening just thinking abiut it..... lol! :coffee:

Isn't the mayo supposed to be used in place of the oil? My gma swaps the oil in her cakes for apple sauce and blegh if it isn't nasty af. She got hard into that "fat is bad, sugar is bad" stuff decades ago and no amount of current research can sway her. Pretty sure the amount of fat 1/3c oil in the batter adds to a slice of cake is negligible but what the hell do I know :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Who do we have that is injecting STS for selfing here? I have a need to grow out my last 207 Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD seed and want to make some S1 seeds with it. My Pain and Insomnia patients love this strian and they are out of stock at 207 Genetics. I have queried them to find out if they will be getting them back but have not heard from them yet.

This strain is a fair rosin yielder for a 1:1.

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a ba-sket
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
20220215_165747.jpg

<12oz wet on WTF#1
<2lbs wet on WTF #2
Didn't get a weight on the WMD yet cause I was rushing out the door but I'd guess between 1 and 2lbs wet on her.
I’ve never weighed a plant wet as it’s only the dry weight that matters! :rofl:

Doctor called with the results of the 2nd MRI and said no C :jump:

And then said i had a healed fractured rib and a healed fractured vertebrae butz i don't remember either of those happening :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back