Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were sitting at the lights one morning coming back from the beach ..I bent into the footwell to light one...and as I sat up in a thick cloud of acrid smoke...I saw a cop car right up out tail pipe.......:yoinks: ..I didn't know whether to Nip it or Eat it......:crying:..but it Had to go.....

I Always have one Good Steady cross going from F1-F4 that I'm Happy with....and Keep me eyes out for a Special as I roll.
I've never been disappointed..one Always turns up....:headbang:...

What F are you....?...I Like sitting in F3 for mass look/selection.

Then...on the other hand.....Hindu Kush......Yum......:pass:
Probably get me a couple dozen regs, cull the weak and do a open pollination. Then go to work. Look for that pepper hash dwarf I loved so much. I know what I like is in that strain. But fruity sweet has the best pair of legs right now. I need to change that. :rofl:

Probably get me a couple dozen regs, cull the weak and do a open pollination. Then go to work. Look for that pepper hash dwarf I loved so much. I know what I like is in that strain. But fruity sweet has the best pair of legs right now. I need to change that. :rofl:
F3 are when I start thinking about getting her some strange.

F3 are when I start thinking about getting her some strange.

F3 is the Seance ...All the Dead Relatives are in the room........ :pass: ...parents..g.parents...gg.parents.....:biggrin:....all waiting to be Selected.

Your grow room is not over stuffed right....?

One of the ways to speed up Selection is to Mass germ in square pots...and Just go for selection...rater than yeild....side project.....:eyebrows:

Mini-me's...Hunt it......:biggrin:

@Waira :pass:getting ready to try the OD thing again this year we are taken EXTRA precaution
:passit:Dab's my man, how ya doin'? .... That avatar kills me, too damn funny! :rofl: ...be sure to tell us the Safe Word, OK? :naughtystep:

Yessir, the Comp is still a plan- :woohoo1: And I look forward to you getting in on it with no ripping fuckstains ruining your efforts! :goodluck: :karmacloud:

Greetings fellow stoners! :pass:

My humidity sensor is arriving today and I can finally take the dehumidifier out of my new grow/dry tent! It took up far too much space and it left my CDLC with barely enough room to breath. :help: Soon she will be hanging upside down in the same tent and I'm thinking I'll just set the new humidity sensor to turn the exhaust fan on at +70%. I figure when the fan stops cycling on & off, she's ready for jarring! :shrug::pass:

IMG_20220215_125146.jpg

F3 is the Seance ...All the Dead Relatives are in the room........ :pass: ...parents..g.parents...gg.parents.....:biggrin:....all waiting to be Selected.

Your grow room is not over stuffed right....?

One of the ways to speed up Selection is to Mass germ in square pots...and Just go for selection...rater than yeild....side project.....:eyebrows:

Mini-me's...Hunt it......:biggrin:
Plenty of room. Plant count is what I worry about. To much BS going on to try and get away with much. I’m thinking about moving out to the camp for a while. Get away from people for a minute.
Then re evaluate the situation.
Got a pack of CMD regs to start back breeding. Gotta have that gene. :pass:

If y’all want another ingredient for chocolate cake add a cup of Mayo into the recipe! No taste it just makes the cake super duper moist! ;)
View attachment 1420469
Isn't the mayo supposed to be used in place of the oil? My gma swaps the oil in her cakes for apple sauce and blegh if it isn't nasty af. She got hard into that "fat is bad, sugar is bad" stuff decades ago and no amount of current research can sway her. Pretty sure the amount of fat 1/3c oil in the batter adds to a slice of cake is negligible but what the hell do I know :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back