Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the old installed? This old house was fully remodeled A little over 10 yrs ago and I assume that's when it was replumbed.
when we built the house in 1996.

wonder if the mayo would work in brownie mix or recipe, probably just add less than for the cake?
Most brownie mixes u just use an extra egg for gooier ones! Not sure Mayo would work but never tried it! Brownies just seem like prob wouldn’t work like a cake just cuz they are so much heavier then a cake to begin with!

But I’m friggin stoned so what do I know!:shrug::smokeit:

You and me both - as a teen ager, I would scrounge copper wire in the city dump, burn the insulation off it, and sell it to the scrap dealer for, get this, 0.25/lb. It still kept me in fishing gear even at that price. I expect I smelled like burning plastic for a while after a load was delivered. :biggrin:
Copper bought my lights. :joy:
3.60 a lb when I turned my pile in. :hump:

wonder if the mayo would work in brownie mix or recipe, probably just add less than for the cake?

You Found us @Nannymouse ...... :headbang: ...Live Stoners is the Beating Heart of AFN.

ALL of the Live Stoners are chilled and will Help with any queries you have about site tech/finding your way around while you settle in.

We cover Most time zones...so there is usually someone to Talk to 24/7....

We run a Tag system......if you add the at sign to anyones user name they get an alert ....and a bit like rubbing the Magic Lamp...they will appear...to grant your Wishes...

@Dabber puts more hours in than the Factory Cat.....:pighug:...so if you get stuck...tag him for the fastest response...until you get to know the names of the rest of us...:pass:

Copper bought my lights. :joy:
3.60 a lb when I turned my pile in. :hump:

One of my coloured girls gave off a Burn Smell like burning the plastic off copper wire....and it gave off thick smoke like a damp bonfire...:biggrin:

I Had to roll it out......:biggrin:....you couldn't have a Covert smoke with it..

Thanks, Mossy. I haven't tried the reputation button, yet, is it a 'message', too?

Yeah...little drop down box appears and you write your message....add Rep Points from 1-10....:headbang:

We tend to Use it as a Thank you if someone has Helped you....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back