Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This damn cat sleeps like a weirdo! :crying:
BC387D59-1539-404C-A9AE-7D4C0E3327FF.jpeg
6318D730-8F13-4B56-8C29-4D23EE15EA69.jpeg
862A423E-0C27-46D5-BF93-C61F4AD0F166.jpeg

Dexter being Dexter and just laying about! And the ol green demon giving me the evil eye!
4647D731-8B5C-449D-BDA2-A993212E1356.jpeg

Sometimes I gotta toss my gear on…..
F0317BBF-FD1F-485A-BFA7-FBD01CB5BC21.jpeg

Long as I ain’t planning on smoking while I am out and about! I’m smart enough to know wouldn’t be wise to wear this while holding! ;)
:pass:

Anybody ever seen this before???
image.jpg

Whenever I grind up a bud of the double grape it’s almost like it has hard resin chunks mixed into it when I dump it out!:shrug:

And def not chunks of my grinder as it doesn’t do that plus only happens with this strain!

View attachment 1420632
Whenever I grind up a bud of the double grape it’s almost like it has hard resin chunks mixed into it when I dump it out!:shrug:

And def not chunks of my grinder as it doesn’t do that plus only happens with this strain!

they're chunkz of grape sillee....jeez :doh:

got toothpickz-? :smoking: ppp

View attachment 1420632

Yea, you can find buds leaking a sap like material sometimes. That’s gotta be what it looks like dried….

Yea, you can find buds leaking a sap like material sometimes. That’s gotta be what it looks like dried….
Ya I’ve seen people catch pics of both da at harvest that have actual sappy resin globs leaking out the sides so assumed I had that and it just dried up without me noticing it! Def a nice problem to have! U can see the pile of kief they are laying in and that’s just from grinding up enough buds to pack a king palm with a lil flower leftover for the vape! :yay:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Who do we have that is injecting STS for selfing here? I have a need to grow out my last 207 Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD seed and want to make some S1 seeds with it. My Pain and Insomnia patients love this strian and they are out of stock at 207 Genetics. I have queried them to find out if they will be getting them back but have not heard from them yet.

This strain is a fair rosin yielder for a 1:1.

We were sitting at the lights one morning coming back from the beach ..I bent into the footwell to light one...and as I sat up in a thick cloud of acrid smoke...I saw a cop car right up out tail pipe.......:yoinks: ..I didn't know whether to Nip it or Eat it......:crying:..but it Had to go.....

I Always have one Good Steady cross going from F1-F4 that I'm Happy with....and Keep me eyes out for a Special as I roll.
I've never been disappointed..one Always turns up....:headbang:...

What F are you....?...I Like sitting in F3 for mass look/selection.

Then...on the other hand.....Hindu Kush......Yum......:pass:
Was working out of town back in my younger days. Had stopped for a burger and decided to fire up a joint I had. Did something to catch a cops attention and got pulled over.
So I put the joint out in the hamburger, wrapped it back up Ian’s put it in the cup holder on the console.
When the cop came to the window he smelled the weed and wanted to search the car. So he called in K9 and did. K-9 went around the car to the passenger side and the cop who pulled me went in the drivers side. When the dog got up in the truck it went straight for the hamburger. The other cop seen him going for it and snatched it up and put on the roof of the truck. The he said “Don’t worry, I saved your hamburger”. I said thanks and he eventually let me go.
As soon as I got out of sight I ate the hamburger and smoked a joint laced in secret sauce. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Well after that whole crazy escapade to get cookies yesterday I wound up not too happy when I went to eat 1! When I was waiting on my order to finish being boxed up I heard them tell lady beside me they were outta chocolate chip cuz 1 of the ovens wasn’t working and holding proper temperature so the last batch messed up and would be a while since only 1 oven now! My cookies looked fine but when I went to eat 1 it was obvious that these came outta that same broken oven cuz outside of the cookie was dry to the point of just being crumbly but the center of cookie was gristly and totally underbaked! Went back today to let em know and without me even asking they went ahead and replaced the entire 4 pack for me! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:
image.jpg

Hadn’t initially wanted 1 but that chocolate caramel one smells and looks awesome! Seems to have the same texture as a chewy brownie and it has 2 diff kinds of caramel on it…..a caramel sauce and then they put an actual caramel candy on it and since cookies warm it melts quite a bit! Then top it with a dash of sea salt so def has peaked my curiosity to try 1 since we got 3 of them left still! :eyebrows:

OOOOOH AND TO TOP IT OFF I STILL GOT MY COUPON FOR THE FREE BIRTHDAY COOKIE!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back