Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know…..with all the sugary goodies @Fermented_Fruitz posts pictures of…..dope syrup might be the missing link for a perfect life:haha::pass:
:pighug: Franky, good evening! :smokeout: ..... I know! Those cookies were simply cruel to me- :drool::rofl:

...dope syrup, it can be done! Infused maple syrup :pie::dizzy: :sleeping:

:smoking:Evening my friend…. I hope the winter is treating you decent :pass:
Well enough mate, thanks!
We are hoping for more rain here in Cali', Dec. was awesome but now it's going sideways again... We had a bleeding wildfire in Big Sur area, can you believe it?!:nono::doh::nono: ........ meantime I'm chomping on me bit to get going again, but May is a ways off yet dammit- :coffee:

Hey, have you run CN x S99v6? That's top o' the list for sure! The S99v6 last year has become almost spearminty now, pretty interesting...:thumbsup:

Well stoner family my day started way to early gonna :snooze: for as long as I can :LOLStoned: hope everyone has a great rest of the night or start of your day gonna go peep in on the girls

Hey, have you run CN x S99v6?
Yes, I ran both her and s99v6 x CN…..both absolutely stellar! CN x V6 was really good, kinda mellow high, creamy citrus. V6 x CN was more up, daytime high with very little ceiling.

There are a few portal strains with that minty terp profile to them. I’ve got some Star Fruit that is super minty, to the point of burning your nose a bit on exhale.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back