Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor called with the results of the 2nd MRI and said no C :jump:

And then said i had a healed fractured rib and a healed fractured vertebrae butz i don't remember either of those happening :rofl:
My recent no Big C diagnosis was liberating - You are awarded all of the extra smoke breaks you want. :pass:

The 2 girls that I roughed up doing the :naughtystep: are finally pushing out pistils :woohoo:
20220215_233220.jpg
20220215_233322.jpg

My recent no Big C diagnosis was liberating - You are awarded all of the extra smoke breaks you want. :pass:

Yeppers great news for sure :d5: Smoke breaks for the win!! :pass:

Still trying to remember when i coulda broke a vertebrae in me back though -- :rofl:

I have a supply chain issue. I use and like the OilSlick 10x10 parchment papers cut in half for a 5 x10 piece folded in half to make a 5x5 inch square that works perfectly with my 3x4 plates. It has been over 3 months since I have been able to find any and I am now out :dammit:. No other brand comes in a 10x10 or 5x10 and none of the other brands will cut into the desired size without a lot of waste. I got a 8 x 12 today cut it to 8x6 and folds to a 4x6?????? The surface is different also. I will know more tomorrow when I finish this round of pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back