Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever seen this before???
View attachment 1420632
Whenever I grind up a bud of the double grape it’s almost like it has hard resin chunks mixed into it when I dump it out!:shrug:

And def not chunks of my grinder as it doesn’t do that plus only happens with this strain!
Cured Sour Stomper

What up stoners hop over and ck out my
Dabber goes outside | Page 22 | The Autoflower Network
gonna be a wild ass ride if I can pull off this grow off and I'm expecting awesome results as all 5 spots get all day sun. I just hope to pull it off I feel I can :growing:TREES :vibe::vibe: Just thinking about this getting a :woody::laughcry: :funny:

CinderellaJack starting to get some size and smell. Had some issues, but think i'm back on track

IMG_7871.jpg
IMG_7868.JPG

What up stoners hop over and ck out my
Dabber goes outside | Page 22 | The Autoflower Network
gonna be a wild ass ride if I can pull off this grow off and I'm expecting awesome results as all 5 spots get all day sun. I just hope to pull it off I feel I can :growing:TREES :vibe::vibe: Just thinking about this getting a :woody::laughcry: :funny:
That got me to thinking.
Has anyone here used the tomato growing technique of planting around a compost pile? I've used 4 or 5 t-posts with chicken wire filled with compost. It grows monster tomato plants.

Then you're gonna really get a kick out of this pic
View attachment 1420618
:funny: that the original I saw!
1 more healthy meal down the hatch! :headbang:
That's the new McDude Gellie meal right there- :crying:
This damn cat sleeps like a weirdo!
.... and that's the boneless kitty trick!
confused.png
:haha: .... fuzzbutts and feathered crew are a hoot, nice shots FF :thumbsup:
Whenever I grind up a bud of the double grape it’s almost like it has hard resin chunks mixed into it when I dump it out!:shrug:
it looks like mini-hash-bits, brotato chip :smoking:... grinders do mash and smear, which is basically how you make hash,.. certain resins have a texture that lends itself to this sorts thing,... very good "prob'" to have, hey?
Yea, you can find buds leaking a sap like material sometimes. That’s gotta be what it looks like dried….
Yeah, I thought maybe that too, the sugary sap extruded out sometimes,... @Fermented_Fruitz let's have you do a test, for reals: pick out several of those dark bits (that's what you're talking about right?)... Then taste them... if it's sweet, it's the sugary sap, if not, hashy bits...
That said, if it was sugar, it'd burn rather nasty and pop-y coz you be smoking dope syrup basically! And burning sugar is horrrrrible,...

:funny: that the original I saw!

That's the new McDude Gellie meal right there- :crying:

.... and that's the boneless kitty trick! View attachment 1420684 :haha: .... fuzzbutts and feathered crew are a hoot, nice shots FF :thumbsup:

it looks like mini-hash-bits, brotato chip :smoking:... grinders do mash and smear, which is basically how you make hash,.. certain resins have a texture that lends itself to this sorts thing,... very good "prob'" to have, hey?

Yeah, I thought maybe that too, the sugary sap extruded out sometimes,... @Fermented_Fruitz let's have you do a test, for reals: pick out several of those dark bits (that's what you're talking about right?)... Then taste them... if it's sweet, it's the sugary sap, if not, hashy bits...
That said, if it was sugar, it'd burn rather nasty and pop-y coz you be smoking dope syrup basically! And burning sugar is horrrrrible,...
I don’t know…..with all the sugary goodies @Fermented_Fruitz posts pictures of…..dope syrup might be the missing link for a perfect life:haha::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back