Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we got a sharp realtor. We got 5 offers last week, all above the asking price. She's expecting more this week.
I found several good options for a replacement or rental property. I think we're gonna wait until we close on his property before we move on his replacement or rentals. I just don't like making contingent offers. Sometimes ya have to do that, but ya can get passed over, even if the offer is more.
Looks like his equity will be a bit more than my conservative estimate by a nice margin. I really want him to get at least 3 properties, one to live in and two rentals, but 2 will work for now. I think he's still not sure on the rental aspect. I think the big debt has him apprehensive about it. It's a big move for him, but he could be looking very nice in a few years. I told him I'd help with letting him live here for a bit. if he wanted to get two or three property and lease them for a couple of years.

We'll see how it goes. I think he's in a good position for doing either. I kinda think he's just gonna get a replacement home. That will work fine. It will still lower his monthly bills and make it pretty easy on him when he retires.

Either way it goes, I'll be back to growing fairly soon. If he's gonna stay for a while, we'll start on the growroom after he closes on his property. If he's just gonna replace, I'll just go back to the 2nd bedroom. I'm good with either.A month and a half or two months, I'll be back growing in one way or the other.

:crying:
Afternoon @hairyman :pass: ..sharing one.....I saw the crappy forecast.....

How's your eyes.......

What started it....?......:pass:

:pass:,,i think their is a low pressure in the Atlantic ,,:thumbsup:,,me eyes,,well i was feeling run down when we got to xmas anyways ,,i think i spent new year in bed ,,unless i was here lol, and i got to the point she called doctor ,,so that was kidneys and i got a uti straight after ( oh my god thats the first ,,dammed painfull i was ready to go in hospital when that was going on ,so,,this was probably only over a weeks time ..but its all a fog now,, then i, was startig to feeling on the mend ,started with just itchy eyes,,, ,then i got some drops chemist, as it was not clearing up ,but didnt sort it ,,went docs,,got sent straight to eye hospital,,,basically an infection has scarred my lenses ,,as both eyes affected they bumped me straight in after i took drops for infection and had to go for pictures of eyes blah blah,,so,, i will still need other done but as i got one good one now ,,said will be a while they got huge waiting list,,they replaced the worse one ,,i can still see out the other its just like every thing is hazy like behind some dirty Perspex,but just a blurr if its bright light,,and with both eyes open,, at first was really bad but now its just bright lights that blurr everything up ,,something like that :smoking:

CATCARTOON_LIVEINTHEPRESENT.jpg

i been reading up on local geology ,,,,i managed to find a university thesis on the very subject and a hnc course with a field project for the local area i live,,,why you ask :eek1:,,
well i was wanting some rocks for my new project ,,and fck if i paying for them,,so i need to source particular ones that are aquarium safe,,been quite intresting really ..

I'm looking at St. Tom MONSTER DutchPassion CBD Victory with 1:1 ratio of CBD/CBDV.
Would it be viable to make rosin from it and combined with rosin from a high THC for a nice synergistic effect?
I've got several girls for theTHC production
SSSC Elephant will be among the first girls I'll grow and see how well she works for me and my Vet friends. It may work well, but I'm looking ahead, in case she doesn't fill the need. Maybe we'll have a smoke report from someone on The Elephant by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back